Eco-friendly using repurposed wine bottles. Soy Wax combined with Coconut Oil and essential oils to create an unique experience. Candles are made with cotton core wicks, are phthalate free, lead free and dye free. Each bottle that was cut had its edges sand-papered to get a smooth and glossy finish so there are no sharp edges. Bottles may vary slightly in size as these were hand cut. Candle jars may vary in color and shape based on the wine bottle used.
Hand poured and handcrafted. These make perfect gifts for self care and aromatherapy or any other occasion for yourself or loved ones!
• Red Currant
• Black Rose
• Oak Moss
• Size: Volume ~8oz.
• Burn Time: 40+ hours.
• Wick: Cotton
• Wax: Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher.
• Premium Essential Oil.
• Gluten Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free.
• Made in the USA | Hand-poured in West Chester, PA.
• Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4″ Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot.
• Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling.
• Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2″ of Wax Remaining.
• Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets.
• Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended.
After your candle is out of wax, simply wash out your bottle with warm water and soap and it can be repurposed!